If your race is based on number of laps within a certain time. It requires a specific set up and you will need to contact email@example.com.
Please note this is not a standard feature and needs approval
Also this type of race will be extra support for both the timer and / or organizer. Please take into account at least 4 hours of extra support.
What is the expected maximum number of laps the number 1 will do? Plus 2 laps margin will be total laps to upload.
- Upload one single lap in EventCMS
- Create timelines for one lap in EventCMS
- Only make start / finish timeline visible, make all other timelines invisible
- Admin to copy timelines according to expected maximum number of laps: https://eventcms-staging.sporthive.com/organizers/course/TimelineBatchCreate/RACEID
- Make sure the distance of the finish timeline matches exactly with the course map distance!
- Copy paste course in Notepad++. Copy accordingly to expected max. number of laps
- Save course
- Simplify course: https://labs.easyblog.it/maps/gpx-simplify-optimizer/
- Upload course again in EventCMS
- Race distance should be same as total distance and distance of last timeline
- As runners won't finish the race automatically, you as a timer will need to finish the manually. This can be done through the Batch Edit functionality