Live Tracking supports races which run over midnight. The clock will just count up from 24h to 25h etc.
- In the TCP/IP Exporter, do NOT check ‘Add midnight transitions to the hours’.
- If distances in between timelines are over 15 km and / or variations in speed, you might want to:
- Disable Live Tracking estimations; Go to Race Setup > Disable Estimated split/finish calculations
- Prevent Live Tracking overshoort; Race Setup > Edit Timeline > Prevent Live Tracking Overshoot
- Change the Live Tracking tile text to Splittimes, or something else