Whether you’re organizing or timing a big or small event you can offer your participants and fans a great event experience by creating your own EventApp.
We have 2 options based on the number of participants of your event and your choice of integration; the Sporthive Live Events embed option and the white-label EventApp. Choose the solutions that fits you best. Both options feature in-app live timing, as well as:
- CTA button
- Social Media
- Live Video
- Interactive Course Maps & POIs
- Event Information
- Push Notifications
- Sponsor branding
- Team rider profiles
1. Feature specifications
In order to support Map Tracking, Video, Statistics & leadersboards, you need:
- A valid premium subscription in the Speedhive raceportal, contact your Accountmanager for more information
- Log in to your Orbits account with the same username as your subscription
- Enable Speedhive feed in Orbits
Complete manual to set up Live Timing for Orbits 5 click here.
Now you are ready to add the Live Timing data to your EventApp!
2. Set up Live Timing in your EventApp
For Speedhive Live Timing this will be native, other platforms are responsive.
Click Config > Tiles
Create a Custom Content tile
Add Link to direct to Live Timing data. These are the 4 live screens possible to integrate:
- Live Video - https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/MTPMILOD-2147483650/LiveVideo
- Live Leaderboard - https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/MTPMILOD-2147483650/LiveLeaderboard
- Live Stats - https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/MTPMILOD-2147483650/LiveStats
- Live Map Tracking - https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/MTPMILOD-2147483650/LiveTrack
Change MTPMILOD-2147483650 into your own ID.
Click Config > EventConfig
Go to CTA button
Click Customize CTA button to link it to your Speedhive Live Timing pages
Please note: the default CTA button and default LiveTracking tile link to the LiveTracking functionality for active sports. This option is not supported for Motorized EventApps and should be removed from the app. Contact email@example.com if it is not removed yet.