The messaging and text content can be edited in a variety of places throughout MYLAPS registration. Popular places include your online and email Confirmation, Waiver text, Open Page information, etc.
To customize your content, select the Configure tab and click on Email and Content. In your menu, under Action, click on Edit aside the place you want to create custom content.
With an editor you are able to create and manage your own registration procedure content.
A description of the places you can edit:
- Closed message: Required Content that displays after registration is closed
- Confirmation Content: Required Content that displays on the on-screen confirmation and in the email confirmation
- Create Team Content: Optional content to add to the create team page (if Team Layout is enabled)
- Join Team content: Optional content to add to the join team page (if Team Layout is enabled)
- Open Message: Required Content that displays when registration is open
- Pre Open Message: Required Content that displays before registration opens
- Waiver Text: Required content for the event waiver
- Confirmation Email Content: The text which will be shown in the confirmation email for an individual registration
- Confirmation Team Email Content: The text which will be shown in the confirmation email for a team registration (creat and join). If blank the confirmation email content will be used.
- Entrants Page Header Content: Header content for the Entrants page
- Event Organization Information Card: The content field which will be shown on the homepage of registration page. This can be used to show the logo of the Organizer.
- Registration Products Content: Optional content to add to the products page in the registration flow
- Registration Register Content: Optional content to add to the first page in the registration flow (where you select a race and category).
- Entrants Page Header Content: This text is used on the page where you can search for participants.
You will find for each payment method a content block to add information about payment method. The following content blocks are supported
- Instructions for Credit Card
- Instructions for the expo checkout flow
- Instructions which will be shown when paying with invoice is possible
- Instructions for iDeal Payment
- Instructions for Konbini
- Instructions for Paypal
- Instructions for Sofort
- Instructions for Bpay
- Instructions for KBC Online
- Team Portal Welcome content: Optional content for the team captain in the Captains Portal.
My Registration Portal
- Defer Confirmation Content: Defer Content that displays on the on-screen confirmation and in the email confirmation.
Organization Invoice Report
For more information and help about customize invoices, go to this section
- Organization Invoice Left Footer: This text is appearing on the Invoice on the frontend. The content contains the visit address and other contact details.
- Organization Invoice Right Footer: This text is appearing on the Invoice on the frontend. The content contains the chamber of commerce info (VAT nr etc.).
- Organization Invoice Terms: This text is appearing on the Invoice on the frontend. The content should define the invoice terms
Race Category Email Content
For each category it is possible to overwrite the default confirmation email and content. If these content blocks are created it overwrites the default confirmation email and content.
Can I add custom content?
Yes, that is possible. Contact your Mylaps account manager for your wishes and we would like to help you out