Make your results instantly available after the event on our free of charge results platform. Our mobile friendly platform is fully customizable to your own look and feel. For multi sport events we have the free of charge MultiSport EventResults available with detailed insights per sport.
1. Upload Event Results from the Event CMS
Log in to your existing organization account or create a new organization account
Click Create an event
Select functionality your want to use
- EventApp + Live Tracking + SocialShares + Results (paid)
- Live Tracking + SocialShares + Results (paid)
- SocialShares + Results (paid)
- Results (Free)
Go through the quick start wizard
Save and submit your form to MYLAPS
Customize your EventResults website
Click Races > Results
Upload a .csv or .xlsx file
Select your preferences
Upload your Results
- If you change something in the CMS after you have done an upload (For example the race name, or certificate), you should select Config Only in the Result type bar to upload the new CMS config on your Results page.
Results sample files:
2. Upload Event Results from Scoring (Timing & Scoring)
Open your T&S event file
Add Results Exporter
Create Overall Results
- It is not allowed to use filters or results grouping
- Country, Gender and some other fields are not supported at the moment. This will be added in one of our next updates.
Click Upload Results
Select Overall Results to upload to MYLAPS Sporthive
Check Event Info
- Verify Event date
- Verify Event city & country
Please note: If you already prepared a Results page in the Event CMS, you need to copy the event id and token to upload your new results to the same URL. If you don't copy the event id and token, the system will automatically create a new url and this cannot be changed afterwards!
Your Results website is ready!
Please note: You will need to save the event file, to keep the event id and token! Otherwise the system does not save your url!
If you upload your results via Scoring you have a limited set of options. You will need to create an Event CMS page to have all the options availabe.
3. Upload Event Results using the API
We also have an API available which can be used to upload results from your own results software to the MYLAPS Sporthive platform. Please contact our support team ([email protected]) for more information.